-
August 26th, 2000, 08:50 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Dammit! Somebody help me with this:
I was making some titles for my movie in Adobe Premiere. I want to make a tilte go from a black screen and then fade to a black screen with white letter. Then fade back to a black screen. I put everything correctly. BUT, i can only see the title fade in. It doesn't fade out it just cuts to a black shot.
Why? Can't you make a transition from Video 1B to Video 1A. Can you only do transitions from 1A to 1B. I did everything correctly. I even looked at the Transition setting window and I check of "Show Acctual source", and everything looks perfect in the settings window. put when I try to view it after I preview it, it just fades in then cuts to a blck shot. Quick! Help.
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
August 26th, 2000, 09:00 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Uhh, heh heh....... nevermind. For some strange reason it began to work. Sorry everyone.
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
August 26th, 2000, 07:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Also, try using the transparency rubberbands on the clip in the timeline to fade in and out. You need to make a black matte and put it on Video 3 track. On video 2 track, place your title and pull down the rubberband feature. Make sure to specify on your title clip the transparency filter. It gives a little more control than the transition.
-
August 26th, 2000, 09:48 PM
#4
Mark Jury
Guest
please tell me what Adobe Premier is and how much it costs, etc. Thanks.
-
August 27th, 2000, 12:01 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Mark- Adobe Premiere is an editing program for your computer, and a very very good one. My friend said it costs some thing like $300 in a store (correct me if I'm wrong), but you can get it for free from the net, illigally. This is a very usefull program. Right now it's all that available to me. SO check it out, it's prety cool.
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
August 27th, 2000, 12:03 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Also, you can get a DEMO version from the net LEGALLY. But I don't think you can save in tha one (that's what I've heard).
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
August 27th, 2000, 12:09 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Another QEASTION:
For a long time now, me and my friend have been trying to figure out how to put titles with the video in the back ground. I'm talking about having your movie playing and people walking and then letters appear on the screen in front of the video. Is that even possible?
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
August 27th, 2000, 05:03 AM
#8
Inactive Member
LAmind,
Depends on what editting program you are using. With premiere, place your clip in track 1 and your title on track 2 on the timeline. Select your title clip and go to video transparency. I believe the white alpha matte should work, but if not experiment with the different transparencies.
Ruthie
-
August 27th, 2000, 07:46 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Ruthie, Ok I did what you said, but when I selectthe title track and go to "clip" then "video", transperancies isn't available for me to click on. It's no accessable. What do you think is the problem?
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
August 27th, 2000, 11:21 AM
#10
Mark Jury
Guest
I downloaded that Adobe program and don't think it's as good as my "Ulead Media-Studio".
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks